|Full Name||Mohammad Qodrati|
|Address||9781674737, Boshruyeh, South Khorasan, Iran.|
Education & Awards
MD in General Medicine
Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
2012 - 2020
- QS World University Ranking in medicine #301-350
- GPA of 3.86 / 4
- Ranked #9 nationwide (top 2.5%) at the national comprehensive medical pre-internship exam in Sep 2018.
- Thesis: "Epidemiology and antimicrobial susceptibility pattern of Staphylococcus aureus isolates from hospitalized patients at a tertiary hospital in Tehran, Iran, 2018 – 2019."
- Ten years after the previous reports, I started and accomplished a long-awaited project to help clinicians and policymakers fight Staphylococcus aureus by giving insight about its then-current ecology.
Secondary school diploma
Boshruyeh, South Khorasan, Iran.
2007 - 2012
- Highschool and Precollege-year grade diplomas in Natural Sciences and Mathematics, with GPA of 19.94 / 20 and 20 / 20, respectively.
- Ranked #11 nationwide among ~450K candidates in Konkur 2012 (Iranian National University Entrance Exam). Scored 97% in physics, 93% in maths, etc.
Iranian Research Center for HIV/AIDS
2018 - Now
- Academic writing, revising, and publishing journal articles – especially related to health information technology (HIT) and management (HIM).
- Supervisor: SeyedAhmad SeyedAlinaghi, MD, MPhil, PhD, Assoc. Prof.
Medical board and health information consultant
SynApps Group, Tehran, Iran.
Jan ’20 - Now
- Designing data models and structures based on the HL7 FHIR logic and resources, and incorporation of terminology systems (SNOMED CT, LOINC).
- Projects include computerized physician order entry (CPOE) and digitization of different hospital paper-based forms.
Shafā Hospital, Boshruyeh, South Khorasan, Iran.
Nov ’20 - Aug ’22
- of the emergency department, responsible for initial visit and management, re-evaluation, and then patient disposition
- on-call locum tenens for the inpatient, specialty wards
- available for some primary care visits
Intern doctor / Clinical Clerkship Student
Affiliated hospitals, Tehran University of Medical Sciences.Feb ’16 - Apr ’20
School of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences.Sep ’15 - Jun ’16
Co-founding Tab-e Teb group
2014 - 2017
- aimed to improve medical education
- included a website plus an internet forum
- published leaflets and question banks
Web-based student portals
2013 – 2015
- online grade reporting
- Q&A with teaching professors of the medical school
2014 FIFA World Cup prediction website
- For the Fall 2012 cohort of medical students
Computer Knowledge / Skills
- PHP, XHTML, CSS
- SQL, Database design
- Wordpress, MovableType (not open-source anymore)
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Office, Google Drive
- HL7 FHIR
- Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- git, Github
- Artificial intelligence / Machine learning
- IBM SPSS Statistics
Licenses & Certificates / Selected MOOCs
Accredited general physician
- by Iran Medical Council (IRIMC) since Aug 2020
English language proficiency
- IELTS Academic (overall band score) = 8 out of 9
- Introduction to Healthcare authorized by Stanford University
- Applied Text Mining in Python authorized by University of Michigan
- Introduction to Python Programming via Udacity
- Hobbies: Cooking, literature & linguistics, amateur astronomy, traveling, trekking.